Discover the main online tools that thousands of successful entrepreneurs are using for their businesses!Details
7 Steps to More Productive Meetings Training Video
A Practical Training Course That Teaches Real World Skills
In this project-based 7 Steps to More Productive Meetings video tutorial series, you’ll quickly have relevant skills for real-world applications.
Follow along with our expert instructor in this training course to get:
- Concise, informative and broadcast-quality 7 Steps to More Productive Meetings training videos delivered to your desktop
- The ability to learn at your own pace with our intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- A quick grasp of even the most complex 7 Steps to More Productive Meetings subjects because they’re broken into simple, easy to follow tutorial videos
Practical working files further enhance the learning process and provide a degree of retention that is unmatched by any other form of 7 Steps to More Productive Meetings tutorial, online or offline… so you’ll know the exact steps
Another dreaded meeting. Another time waster leaving many unsure over what the meeting is about or why they were asked to attend. Do meetings have to be this way? Not so, say meeting researchers Emily and Dick Axelrod.
They’ve whittled down their 60+ years of combined experience in helping institutions large and small plan and execute meetings into a precise effective system called The Meeting Canoe. In this video, you’ll learn all about their system and how to create meetings that will cause your meeting goers – even that hard to please IT crowd – to genuinely say their time was well-spent.
* Discover a totally new system for creating useful, engaging, and meaningful-to-all meetings
* See how this new system works for project meetings, virtual meetings, and town hall meetings
* Discover the video game principles that keep meeting goers from looking at their smart phones
* Master the ways to rescue meetings from the dominators who talk too much or go off on tangents
* Pick up effective techniques for dealing with late-comers, early-leavers, and conflict-makers
* Understand how to accurately predict if your meeting will be a success or a failure
* Learn to stimulate the brains of meeting goers using methods derived from neuroscience
Emily and Dick Axelrod are co-founders of the Axelrod Group, Inc, a performance improvement consultancy known for transforming business interactions into collaborative human experiences. Recognized for the work they’ve done by the New York Times, Inc., and Forbes, they’ve bettered meeting practices for companies across North America and Europe for more than three decades. Their books include Let’s Stop Meeting Like This: Tools to Save Time and Get More Done and How To Engage People When You Don’t Have Time.