A Six Week Roadmap to Achieving BIG, Ambitious Goals
–and Create an Extraordinary Life
Learn how to increase engagement, student satisfaction & completion rates with different teaching styles and activities
Simply put, student engagement and student satisfaction are key to a successful E-learning course. On completion this course you will:
LEARN, BY EXAMPLE, HOW TO INCREASE ENGAGEMENT AND STUDENT SATISFACTION ON YOUR E-LEARNING COURSE
The aim of this course is to introduce you, by example, to teaching theory’s and tools that you can use to increase engagement, satisfaction and completion rates on your E-learning course.
CONTENTS AND OVERVIEW
This course is an interactive course, packed with activities, learning breaks and opportunities to interact with other students and the course facilitator.
- Section 1 of this course is very much a warm up and introduction. Throughout section 1 you will get an understanding of what you can expect from this course, how to get the most out of this course and we will also set down some guidelines. You will be given an opportunity to get to know me and the community of fellow students through an interactive activity.
- Understanding teaching and learning styles will help you reach and engage more students. Section 2 of this course will introduce you to a number of teaching and learning theory’s, methods and styles from Teaching for Understanding to Constructivism. You will also have the opportunity to take this learning to a deeper level by partaking in the section activity. Don’t worry, it’s not all just learning, we have a nice little learning break for you to enjoy in this section.
- In section 3 of this course, we will look at tools such as Google Forms, Wikis, Discussion Boards and course Announcements to name a few and you will get some fantastic tips on how you can use these in your course.
- The fourth and final section of this course wraps up what you have learned throughout this course. You will be given a final project, allowing you showcase your work through a peer review. A project that focuses on the aim of this course. The aim of this course is to introduce you to teaching theory’s and tools that you can use to increase engagement on your e-learning course.
What are the requirements?
- This course requires participation, and includes some optional activities, such as as an automatic peer review project. To complete optional activities you will require an email address, however as Udemy does not allow instructors capture email address, these tools are used to show you what you can achieve with a course that is not here on Udemy.
- You require a desire to produce more engaging and goal reaching courses
- You have a desire to understand more about teaching and learning
- You have a desire to produce more engaging and goal reaching courses
What am I going to get from this course?
- Explain different teaching and learning styles that can help reach more learners
- Apply different teaching and learning methods to your course
- Apply engaging teaching tools to your e-learning course
- Use Google Forms to create interaction
- Apply Social Media tools to increase learning and engagement
- Energise learners with learning breaks
- Increase completion rates with activities and games
- Maximise Udemy’s discussion boards and announcements to increase engagement and satisification
- Show off your final project as part of your portfilio
What is the target audience?
- Do you want to increase student engagement?
- Do you want to increase student satisifaction?
- Do you want to increase completion rates?
- Do you want to increase sales on your e-learning course?
- If the answer to any of these questions is Yes, then this course is for You!