Here's Your Invite To The Most Dangerous Product
We've Ever Created - Straight From Dan Kennedy
What do all of the most successful seven-figure Amazon selling pros have in common?
ANSWER: They Know How To Grow A Team!
Nearly all of the top success stories in our large community of Amazon sellers have one thing in common. Each of them have figured out how to build a team and now they are telling us how they did it step by step!
Introducing the Proven Team Building course. Brought to you by some of the most successful Amazon sellers in the large Proven Amazon Course community.
The Proven Team Building course is for you if…
- You are ready to reduce the time you spend working in your business and begin focusing more on working on your business
- You are ready to begin sourcing profitable inventory from places where you could never go before, or don’t have the time to go (online or around the world)
- You’ve imagined having others do all the tasks that you know you shouldn’t be doing yourself, but you are unsure of what the transition looks like
- You want your business to grow while you get to focus on the things that only you can do
- You are new to online business, or you are a seasoned pro at online selling
It’s time to stop being a slave to your business. Sometimes simply hustling is not the answer. It’s time to work smarter.
In this course we’ll show you how to build proven repeatable systems that will expand your business with the momentum that can only come from having a team.
This is an international opportunity. Your team can live and operate from anywhere in the world and they don’t have to be employees.
Why Build A Team?
- Planning your team
- Why hire your own team?
- Are you ready for a team?
Systemizing Your Business
- The workspace
- Product receiving and prep
- Listing and shipping
- Employee vs. contract worker
- Tracking time and tasks
- Finding team members
- Narrowing candidates
- The interview
- Talking to references
Onboarding and Training
- Training process
- Condition classification
- Prep, listing, and shipping training
- Skill demonstration activity
- Get to work
- Buyer training
- Handling inventory purchases
Hiring and Training Virtual Assistants
- Adding a VA to your team
- Where to find a VA
- The VA hiring process
Managing Your Team
- Managing the team remotely
- When problems happen
Gaining Loyalty And “Buy-In”
- Incentive programs
- Advancement opportunities
Downloadable Docs & Spreadsheets
- Application and interview questions
- Commission calculator
- Product prep flowchart
- Printable communication notes
- Condition clarification guide
- Order receiving form template
- Plus all slides and transcripts
Bonus 1: Tips For Leasing Workspace
- Determine your needs
- Workspace options
- Costs to factor in
- Evaluating options
- The lease and lease negotiation
- Moving in
Bonus 2: Proven Sourcing with Brett Bartlett and Jim Cockrum
Over 2 hours of Brett and Jim discussing building a team
- The one crucial skill you need
- Three questions you will want answered
- The most profitable factor in Brett’s biz
- Brett’s biggest frustration and how he deals with it
- What keeps the contractors from keeping the merchandise to sell themselves
- Tracking expenses
- Who has access to your online accounts
- What Brett is scared to death of and how to conquer it
- and MUCH MORE…
After this course you will be able to:
- Work fewer hours on those tasks that you know are simple hourly tasks
- Put your inventory sourcing strategies, product prep, storage decisions and virtually all other biz decisions on autopilot
- Quickly find and train eager and capable workers to do great work for your business
- Use the same Amazon training and process strategies that our most successful students are using
- Avoid bringing the wrong people into your business
- Reduce your Amazon business to a couple of numbers that you check when you feel like it (that’s EXACTLY what my Amazon business is)
- Watch your business grow as you provide great jobs and opportunities to those whom you choose to include in your business
- Generate the sort of long-term loyalty and momentum from your team that our top performing students are seeing by giving them great incentives to perform