How to Market Yourself as a Software Developer is a systematic way to build up your reputation, authority and goodwill…
By always looking to give enormous value before you ask for anything in return.
When you do this consistently, you’ll find that you’re no longer struggling to chase opportunities.
Instead, you’re attracting the very best opportunities to come to YOU.
And as your career grows YOU grow, becoming a better and more fulfilled software developer.
An essential gathering for anyone interested in building bots or developing a bot strategy
Conversational interfaces will revolutionize the way we interact with computers, bringing artificial intelligence into everyday conversations and transactions. At Bot Day, you’ll hear in-depth presentations from experts on how to implement AI-driven chatbots, with guidance on technology and frameworks, user experience, and business implications.
Make plans to join us October 19, 2016 at the Mission Bay Conference Center in San Francisco for the first-ever O’Reilly Bot Day.
At Bot Day, you’ll:
- hear from experts on the medium- and long-term future of bots
- hear a comparison of the different bot platforms
- get insight into the ways that users have reacted to bots, and hear advice on creating positive interactions
- delve into high-level bot strategy
- learn when to develop your own AI algorithms and when to make use of artificial-intelligence-as-a-service
- and much more