A Proven Blueprint To Find
Winning Products and a step-by-step system
to SCALE them using Facebook Ads
DigitalMarketer + AWAI = Copywriting Gold
For this Mastery Class, we’ve partnered with AWAI or American Writers & Artists, Inc.
Because, simply put, they’re the best there is.
For over 20 years now, AWAI has been the gold standard when it comes to training the world’s top-performing direct response copywriters.
As a result, they’ve gained the trust and built partnerships with the best direct marketing firms in the world.
When you become Certified in Copywriting Mastery, you’ll discover…
- Why SEQUENCE may be the most underrated aspect of copywriting & salesmanship, and how to leverage this little-known concept to make sure you deliver the right message at the right time to maximize sales…
- How to use the metaphor of “The 4-Legged Stool” to consistently create powerful, well-balanced promotions…
- The secret of “The Big Idea,” and how this simple concept can transform an average promotion into a compelling piece of sales copy that keeps readers riveted…
- Learn how to dramatize your product’s benefits through the power of story, using the same 5-step system employed by one of the world’s top professional copywriters…
- How to identify your prospect’s core buying emotion, and write a promotion that triggers their deepest desires with hard-hitting copy that SELLS…
- What “The 4 U’s” are, and how to use them to write headlines that will grab your prospect’s attention and make them eager to read more…
- Get our “Master Copywriting Checklist” with 36 essential copywriting secrets from the world’s top “A-List” copywriters…
- How to quickly determine your prospect’s awareness level and use it to write copy that grabs attention and speaks directly to “the conversation in their head”…
- Download the “Buyer Persona Worksheet” and learn how to create an in-depth psychological buyer persona just like the pros (HINT: once you get this right, it’s easy to find the right messages to talk about in your copy!)…
- Learn how to conduct research like a pro with our “Copywriting Mastery Research Checklist” (hint: this is an essential component of writing a breakout salespage)…
- The “3 Rules of Selling” that all copywriters should have taped to their computer monitor…
- Download our “Hall-of-Fame Swipe File of Classic Sales Letters” so you can “steal” the best secrets from 100 years of tested, proven sales promotions and apply them to your projects…
- Learn how to structure effective copy for ANY company or industry, with show-and-tell samples from ecommerce, B2B, B2C, service companies, nonprofits, and more…
- What “copywriting osmosis” is, and how to use this incredibly powerful technique to go from Copywriting Newb to Marketing Master faster than you ever thought possible (many of the world’s most successful copywriters swear by this technique)…
- Banish “blank page syndrome” forever with 15 practical worksheets, checklists, and slide decks that make it easy to get started writing ANY type of copy you need…
- How to apply “The Power of One” to strengthen the impact of every testimonial on your website…
- Learn the 6 types of “Direct” and “Indirect” leads that will draw readers into your copy and get prospects hooked on your message…
- Discover how to use the “Before & After Grid” to capitalize on your prospects’ desire for transformation in order to create messaging that speaks to their deepest wants and needs…
- Get time-tested tips to create a stronger sense of urgency in your copywriting…so that your prospects won’t just want to buy, they’ll NEED to buy NOW!
- The counterintuitive reason why you should almost always DELETE your first paragraph of copy! (This revelation will shock you…)
- The secret to structuring an effective sales argument that turns skeptical readers into eager buyers (HINT: you need the right combination of logical + emotional appeal so your prospects can convince themselves to buy your product)…
- What the “Breath Test” is, and how to use this simple technique to easily identify any sentence that is too long for your prospects to understand…
- How to make sure your copy “rings true” for your prospect, so you always sound credible and believable (hint: watch out for those superlatives!)…
- What a “false close” is, and how & when to use this advanced copywriting tactic to convince prospects who are “on the fence” that they need to open up their wallet and buy your product NOW…
- And much more…
Copywriting Mastery Course Details
In this 5.5-hour course you’ll learn everything you need to know about copywriting. You’ll learn where persuasive messages come from, how to tap into your visitors’ core buying emotions, and how to channel those emotions using powerful selling words!
Start Here – Copywriting Defined
Lesson 1: From the Instructor
Lesson 2: Copywriting and the Value Journey
Lesson 3: What is Copywriting
Lesson 4: 3 Fundamental Rules of Selling
Lesson 5: Defining the Prospect
Lesson 6: Connecting with the Prospect
Lesson 7: The Big Idea, The Power of One
Lesson 8: Research Overview
Lesson 9: Secret Simple Formula for a Successful Sales Letter
Lesson 10: Recap: Everything You Already Know!
Diving Deeper Into Effective Copywriting
Lesson 1: The Theory of Resistance
Lesson 2: Write Like You Talk
Lesson 3: The Secret of Writing With Passion
Lesson 4: The Power of Stories
Lesson 5: Find Your Voice
Lesson 6: Writing Your Story
What is Your Copy Really Selling?
Lesson 1: It’s All About The Benefits
Lesson 2: The Future Benefit
Lesson 3: Lead Magnet Checklist
Lesson 4: Deeper Benefits
Lesson 5: Your Unique Selling Proposition
Persuading Your Prospect
Lesson 1: Connecting With Your Prospect
Lesson 2: Myth of “You”
Lesson 3: The Principle of Intimacy
Lesson 4: Power Emotions
Lesson 5: 4 Examples of Core Buying Emotions in Copy
Lesson 6: The Golden Thread
Lesson 7: The 4-Legged Stool
Anatomy of a Successful Sales Promotion
Lesson 1: Headlines
Lesson 2: Leads
Lesson 3: The Sales Argument
Lesson 4: The Close
Lesson 5: Guarantees
Lesson 6: The P.S.
Lesson 7: The Secret of Transupstantiation
Lesson 8: Putting it Together
Copywriting Secrets from the Masters
Lesson 1: Copywriting Secrets 1-10
Lesson 2: Copywriting Secrets 11-20
Lesson 3: Copywriting Secrets 21-30
Lesson 4: Copywriting Secrets 21-30
Lesson 5: The End & Getting Certified
About Your Instructor
Pam Foster is the Director of Copywriting Training for AWAI, the world’s leading provider of online and live copywriting training and business-building programs. She’s been a member of AWAI since 2005, and is a frequent speaker at their live training events. She’s also the author of several AWAI online training programs on web copywriting and choosing a niche industry for success… and she won AWAI’s $10K Copywriting Challenge in 2009.
Pam is a Certified SEO Copywriter and experienced content-marketing writer, teacher, speaker, and consultant with three decades of experience in marketing communications. Her background includes senior copywriting roles at IDEXX Laboratories (where she wrote more than 1,000 sales promotion campaigns a year), the LL Bean Home Products Division, and the NAVC (North American Veterinary Community) global veterinary association; as well as a freelance writer/blogger for for nearly two decades with clients including Vet Advantage magazine, Today’s Veterinary Business, LifeLearn, the Goddard Schools franchise, and dozens of other B2C and B2B companies.