Finding Product-Market Fit is overwhelming.
The FOCUS Framework changes that.
What if YOU could sell millions on Amazon…
without ever investing a dime in inventory?
We’ve all heard stories of people raking in riches with Amazon, Right?
White-labeling, FBA and and even drop shipping…
but there’s a CATCH!
It requires lots of money, inventory, and perilous risk taking.
What if there was a better way – – –
without the risks, without need for capital, without any limits?
DO THIS 10 TIMES…
The math doesn’t lie. Even an average deal like the case study example above can quickly lead to millions. Do this 10 times and you’ll make almost a million in-your-pocket this year and every year that follows.
What You’re Going To Learn
- How to grow & profit faster on Amazon while eliminating the risk of losing your single Amazon account
- Why this approach has almost zero risk
- Why this approach can make you far more money than having a single seller account of your own
- Why it’s smart NOT to put all your eggs in one basket
- Exactly where to find partners and consulting opportunities with hot products to sell
- How to convince others to pay you big bucks while they accept all the risk & invest all the capital and provide you the inventory
- How to leverage brand, capital, customer lists, inventory, and connections
- How to weed out the losers, the trouble-makers, dead-ends
- How to close the deal with clients
- How to structure agreements for a true win/win every time
- How to divvy-up the work EVEN IF YOU KNOW LITTLE TO NOTHING ABOUT SELLING ON AMAZON!
- How to manage the client/partner relationship
- What tools you’ll need to make your work easier & more profitable
Benefits of This Approach
- No money ever required for inventory
- No money required for advertisement
- No risk of capital or a product flopping
- No risk of losing your Amazon account or getting stuck with a bunch of inventory that’s not selling
- No giving away product that you’ve got money invested in
- Tap into existing fans, traffic, & customers
- Tap into the expertise of the product manufacturer or niche expert
- Do more products faster
- Tap into potential celebrity connections
- Redirect other sales channels to Amazon
- Enter categories where no other “path of entry” may exist
- Focus on marketing and strategy while someone else handles inventory
- Secure your future by NOT having all your Amazon eggs in one basket
- Get referrals to other partners & clients
- It doesn’t matter where you live or where the inventory is. This is an international opportunity.