Discover How to Attract a Massive Herd of Fans Eager to Buy Your T-shirts Over and Over AgainDetails
C&C Is Different
Traditional events focus one form of online selling, but at Content & Commerce Summit we believe that companies are stronger when they have multiple streams of revenue.
That’s why it’s our mission to bring together the best and brightest in:
- Amazon Selling
- Subscription Commerce
- Digital Publishing
- Digital Media
…all in the same room to network, share ideas and discover new opportunities.
That’s why Content & Commerce Summit was created, and now you’re invited to be a part of it!
Sessions You’ll Actually Want To Attend
No fluff. No bland, boring keynotes. No “rah-rah.” Just up-to-date, actionable sessions delivered by real practitioners who actually do this stuff…
DAY 1 the focus is on new and emerging commerce models, and what’s actually working today in ecommerce, digital publishing, and subscription commerce. Some “can’t miss” sessions include:
- The Rise of Content & Commerce and why “blended” business models are the future of retail
- The Unbundling of Everything – Brand loyalty doesn’t mean what it once meant… here’s how your media or product brand can still appeal to today’s fickle consumers
- Gated Commerce – Why traditional ecommerce stores are DEAD, and why that’s a good thing for upstart retailers
- Selling Subscription – Whether it’s premium content or a “box of the month,” we’ll cover how to get more people paying you monthly
- Be Like Amazon – How to beat the largest retailer in the world at their own game by modeling the things they do best… even on a fraction of their budget
DAY 2 we shift to tactics, specifically methods for increasing your traffic and conversions. Some of the topics we’ll cover include:
- The death of “interruption advertising” and what will almost certainly replace it…
- The “Squatty Potty Secret” to making even boring product videos go viral. (And no, it doesn’t have to be poop-related.)
- Massive Mobile Optimization Tips… including the simple mobile header change that improved conversions by 14%.
- The Rise of Bots – How “conversational selling” could be the key to beating your competition… and Amazon
- Automated Email Followup Campaigns that nearly DOUBLE sales from the traffic and customers you’re already getting
- How To Leverage Influencers to drive sales and grow your brand the right way
DAY 3 is all about THE FUTURE. Together, we’ll hop on a virtual time machine and discuss how bots, AI, virtual reality, augmented reality, and other emerging technologies will shape how products will be sold in the future. You’ll also get a sneak peek at our next big project as we “open the kimono” on a new venture we’re officially launching at the event.