A really neat book that covers a range of topics such as
1) Insurance policies that practically everybody buys and nobody needs;
2) Secrets of the successful test-takers, how to get much better scores;
3) How to deduct all the interest on personal loans without borrowing against home equity;
4) How to double your chances of winning a sweepstakes; and
5) How to collect interest from two banks on the same money at same time.
Soft Topic Copywriting Secrets, a Soft Sell, SEO Copywriting Course, Dedicated to Your Copywriting Needs and Your Commitment to Integrity-Marketing as an Online Service Provider Is Brought to You by the Authors of the #1 Bestseller “The Heart of Marketing.”
Finally, A Breakthrough Copywriting Course Designed to Maximize Your Sales by Showing You How Your Heartfelt, Integrity Marketing Connects Directly and Authentically to Your Customers’ Needs and Desires . . .
So You Can:
Command the attention of your readers and still remain credible
Claim top value in your field without being pushy
Make sincere promises that do not violate your integrity
Create a sense of urgency without hype and phoney gimmicks?
Inspire your customers to take the action and you know they need to take
Breakthrough your current sales ceiling and enjoy the income that measures the very real value you bring to the world.
You CAN have all that and more with our
Soft Topic Copywriting Secrets
Home Study Course
Proven Soft Topic, Soft Sell Copywriting Strategies
and Techniques that can . . .
Match Your Message to the Heart of Your Market
Increase Your Income And Allow You to Sleep Well Every Night
Dear Soft Sell Colleague,
When is the last time you received a piece of sales copy . . . say, an “urgent” letter in the mail . . . or a “don’t miss this” notice through email . . . or a pre-recorded phone pitch . . .
Only to find out it was completely irrelevant to what you do or care about?
What did you do? You probably didn’t give it a second chance. Tossed it straight into the round file — or CLICKED delete before even looking — or slammed the phone down with an annoyed CLUNK.
Why? Because there was no match between you and the message. No connection. It was coming at you without being about you.
But imagine the effort, the cash outlay, and the hope spent by the person who sent you the letter — all dashed in a blink when you chucked it, deleted it, or hung up.
That’s the last thing you want to happen to your message.
But why wouldn’t you throw it away?
We’re all so bombarded, pommeled with messages every minute of every day, each one clamoring for us to buy something.
So people have become very skeptical — or they shut down entirely.
You can’t blame anyone. We’ve all thrown out those irrelevant, meaningless messages.
BUT — that’s not how you want your readers to respond to your message, to your effort, cash outlay, and hope, all contained in the letter you hoped would connect with those who are looking for what you have to offer.
Because you do have something valuable to offer. A sincere solution to a pressing problem. The answer to a nagging desire.
So . . . how do you prevent from being ignored? How do you stand out?
How Do You Get Through All the Noise and
Get Your Readers to Listen to YOU?
It’s All In How You Tell Your Story . . .
That’s right. . . your story.
The story of what you offer . . . the story of its value . . . the story of how your solution can help your readers get what they actually need . . .
That’s how you set yourself apart.
You focus your message so it gets through the clamoring and racket of . . .
“I’m the best.” . . . “No, Im the best!” . . . “Look at me!” . . . “No, you have to buy me!”
So let’s slow down a minute and look at the first question you have to answer.
How do you tell your story?
Through your copy . . . clear, straight forward, and to the point.
You rouse your reader’s imagination to see the power and the promise of what you offer . . .
And move them to take action . . . the action you want them to take . . . the solution they know they need to take . . . and take the action your copy guides them to take.
So Why The Soft Topic Copywriting
Home Study Course?
Because — you market your products and services online (maybe offline as well) there’s a crucial difference between what marketers refer to as “soft” and “hard” topics.
Most hard topic internet marketers focus on the money-making process . . .
— They promote packages that teach ways to promote
— They market products that lay out techniques for how to market
— They sell programs for how to sell
And they are very good . . . for the most part.
But their focus is strictly on the process of making money . . . return on investment (ROI).
Will that work for you, when your specialty has to do with communication skills, health and nutrition, emotional intimacy, or any of the other human wants and needs?
The answer is No.
Because your customer is looking for more than just a return on money spent.
Your customer wants what we call ROE . . .
Return On Experience!
Your customer wants to change their life . . . to create a new way of being.
That’s what’s most important.
Hard topic copy is brilliant for what it does, but it goes against the tone and feel of who you are and what you have to offer.
Think about it. You can’t offer self-improvement, health care, love and intimacy, spiritual coaching or even financial planning like you’d sell a set of tires.
That’s why there’s a heart-felt and bottom-line-need for The Soft Topic Copywriting Home
So you can provide good nutrition, enlightened parenting, self-development, or any of the ROE solutions that people Need, Want, and are Willing to Pay For in a voice that matches who you are and what you do.. . . to the community of customers who’ve looked everywhere, are not satisfied, and are eager to do business with you.
What Do You Have to Lose
If You Don’t Take Advantage of This Opportunity?
The truth is . . . a lot!
|Sales, for one . . . When people aren’t buying what you have to offer . . . your copy doesn’t touch their hearts;|
|Two . . . You’re stuck with the frustration of having a product that gets results . . . but your readers aren’t getting your message;|
|Three . . . You lose the chance to really help people . . .which is not something you want to drizzle away because of copy that’s not doing its job;|
|Four . . . You miss out on the real pleasure of sending out copy that pulls . . .instead of wasting time struggling to figure out what works;|
You certainly can’t be faulted. You’ve done the best you know how.
But, bottom line . . . your copy isn’t working . . . at least not yet.
What Do You Have To Gain?
We’ll say it again . . .
Techniques that show you how to Match Your Message to the Heart of Your Market . . .
- To Trust You
- Buy From You (Again and Again), and
- Spread The Word
Because, as you help them change their lives, you give them what they REALLY want . . .
ROE . . . Return On Experience.
When you take our Soft Topic Copywriting Home Study Course you’ll discover:
- Transform the non-tangible benefits of your products and services into clear, concrete, credible images that reach right into your customer’s mind and heart
- Identify the core of your offer, understand it inside and out, and position yourself in your market to be clearly identifiable to those who are looking for you
- Unearth the specific emotional needs of your readers without guessing even if you’ve never done any formal market research
- Trust your copy to create your customer’s trust
- Avoid over-promising without under-valuing your message as you portray in words the true worth of who you are and what you offer
- Stop from falling into the most deadly trap of all soft sell traps — copy that’s trite or overly sentimental
And . . .
- If you’re new to copywriting, we’ll give you a rock solid foundation to know what works and what doesn’t so you can count on your own judgment to deliver the copy you want
- If you’re an experienced copywriter you’ll learn a point of view, specific techniques, and style and voice that will open you to writing for the soft sell/soft topic markets
- Many marketers stay out of the soft sell markets convinced — “There’s no money in those pockets” — so your advantage is rich and deep when you know how to reach soft sell customers — and they’re waiting to be reached
What More Do You Have To Gain?
- Breakthrough the dilemma of conflicting intentions — your desire to expand your business . . . struggling against your resistance to promoting and selling your products and services
- Confidently get your message through the noise of the market with integrity, transparency and commitment in each and every piece of copy you write or have someone write for you
- Turn the skeptic who thinks you’re just trying to sell your wares into a believer who becomes a wellspring of referrals helping you build your list and build your business
- Don’t be fooled by the typical internet sales letter that is destined to steer you away from finding and keeping the kind of customers you want to attract
- Grasp the power of enticing subject lines to ensure your email is opened
- Create soft but powerful hooks that reach right into the imagination of your readers engaging them in the story of your offer
- Know when your copy is ready so you don’t keep tweaking and tweaking until copywriting becomes a burden and a bore or you lose your confidence and stop writing altogether
And You’re Guaranteed to Learn . . .
- The components of a strong soft topic headline because a headline does more than just get attention
- The essential section-by-section elements of a successful sales letter to focus your thinking and direct your readers’ imagination toward exactly what you want them to read
- The elements of your call-to-action which is what your copy is written to accomplish, leading your reader to take the action that will solve the problem they are looking to solve
- The biggest mistake that soft topic copywriters make
- The 5 key areas in which soft copywriting differs from hard topic copywriting
- Why it’s important to have your own story about the product
- The ONE thing you must do when beginning to write copy for your market
- How to overcome writer’s block
What Happens If You Don’t Study
Soft Topic Copywriting?
That’s not difficult to answer.
You’ll end up with pretty much the same hard sell stuff as what’s out there.
No doubt some experienced hard topic copywriter can produce copy that sells. But the danger is not in the selling, it’s whether or not you’re creating and maintaining a long term relationship with your customers — while maintaining your own sense of integrity.
Because the connection — the deep loyalty you need to keep your customers returning — is not made through bargain prices (there’s always somebody with a better price), or faster shipping (which is rarely necessary), or outrageous bonuses (in some cases totaling thousands of dollars for a product selling for less than one-hundred dollars).
You create deep loyalty through the mind-to-mind, heart-to-heart connection . . . so your customers know . . . really know . . .
You understand them
You’ve been where they are
You really care about their well-being
You’ll be there for them . . . long term.
That’s why the emotional quality of your copy has to match the tone and feel of what you do . . . so you can be sure your copy is not just a one-hit sales message, but a strategy that builds your business long-term.
What and How . . .
The Soft Topic Copywriting Home Study Course consists of SEVEN 2 Hour Modules — 14 Hours of immediately usable copywriting techniques supported by an in-depth grasp of the soft sell mindset — the basis for Matching Your Message to the Heart of Your Market.
The 7-module curriculum is:
Module 1: – Mind Management: Yours and Your Reader’s
Module 2 – The Headline: Like a Stop Sign
Module 3 – Body Copy: Structure
Module 4 – Body Copy: Persuasion
Module 5 – Email: To Sound Spontaneous
Module 6 – Subject Line: A Knock at the Door
Module 7 – Unseen Influence: 7 Psychological Triggers
When you our purchase Soft Topic Copywriting Secrets Home Study Course you will immediately receive, in your email in-box, the links to download the audio and transcript of each module.
And You’ll Get A
Whole Bunch of Bonuses
You will get immediate access to the MP3 downloads of TWO OF OUR MOST POPULAR TELESEMINARS:
- Overcoming Negative Head Talk: to help you take charge of those critical voices in your head.
- Breaking Through Resistance: to remove the blocks that hold you back.
The Bonus MP3 downloads of these teleseminars are designed to help you FREE yourself from the INTERNAL holdbacks that may be limiting your sales progress.
Alex Mandossian gave us the privilege of conducting TELESEMINAR SECRETS COACHING CLASSES with some of his new students. You get our MP3 downloads of those eight sessions to add to your internet marketing library.
You’ll get our NEW RULES FOR SOFT SELL AUTHORS AND INFORMATION MARKETERS.
And you’ll also receive:
A Glossary of Internet Marketing Terms
The Art of Effective Testimonials
Creating Powerful Bullet Points
Autoresponder Secrets Parts 1 & 2
Our Exclusive Soft Sell Resource List
Alex Mandossian’s 7-Step Action Plan
Ellen Violette’s “About Writing”
To recap, when you register you’ll get access to:
MP3 DOWNLOADS OF TWO OF OUR MOST POPULAR TELESEMINARS —
Actual Value: $144
MP3 AUDIOS OF OUR TELESEMINAR SECRETS COACHING CLASS —
Actual Value: $497
NEW RULES FOR SOFT TOPIC AUTHORS AND MARKETERS — Actual Value:
A GLOSSARY OF INTERNET MARKETING TERMS – Actual Value: $97
THE ART OF EFFECTIVE TESTIMONIALS – Actual Value: $87
CREATING POWERFUL BULLET POINTS – Actual Value: $67
AUTORESPONDER SECRETS PARTS 1 & 2 – Actual Value: $197
SOFT SELL RESOURCE LIST – Actual Value: Incalculable
ALEX MANDOSSIAN’S 7-STEP ACTION PLAN – Actual Value: $127
ELLEN VIOLETTE’S “ABOUT WRITING” – Actual Value: $87
What About a Guarantee?
When you purchase The Soft Topic Copywriting Home Study Course, you’ll get our
Exclusive Two-Tier Guarantee
Here’s what our First Tier Guarantee promises:
- A true understanding of the basics
- A strategy to analyze what you read to determine why and how it works
- A rock solid foundation to know what works and what doesn’t so you can count on your own judgment to deliver the copy you want
- The confidence to trust your copy to create your customer’s trust
- Support to help you break through any resistance to selling
- 21 tips to make your autoresponders work
- Plus many valuable bonuses.
All you have to do is say Yes!