Take Back Control Of Your Membership Site
Finally Get The Results You Deserve
By Working Smarter, Not Harder.
Your Online Membership Site Resource & Safe-Haven That’s Got Your Back Every Step Of The Way
It’s Time To Get Serious. No More Trial & Error
How To Successfully Build & Scale Your Membership Site By Implementing The 20% That Gets You 80% Of The Results
Straight From One Of THE Top Membership Site Experts In The World.
Mastering Business Models
An online course that will teach you how to map, design, assess, and test Business Models
- Learn the Business Model Canvas methodology, used by 5 million+ business practitioners
- Turn fluffy discussions into practical outcomes
- Create a shared language around business models and strategy
- Improve collaboration across disciplines and geographical boundaries within your organization
Complementary to our book Business Model Generation, more content than our in-person training workshops
Whether or not you’ve read Business Model Generation, you’ll be taking your skills to the next level with this course.
Each lesson is designed to be extremely practical, visual, and concise – so you don’t have to spend weeks online learning the content.
You also don’t have to leave your office to attend the in-person workshop, because this course covers that content and more.
Companies use our methodologies in diverse ways with applications spanning from strategic reorientation to on-boarding new employees, and fostering innovative thinking across all levels.
- Innovation units:
- Create new business models and value propositions to build new growth engines.
- Product managers/teams:
- Utilize a clear, customer-oriented approach to designing new value propositions and bringing them to the market, or improving existing products.
- Sales teams:
- Better understand the business model and how to sell their value propositions to various customer segments.
- HR divisions:
- To enable understanding of business models among all employees and foster innovative thinking.
- Corporate development:
- Clarify and create a shared language around a business model, for strategic reorientation, or for more effective internal corporate reorganizations.