Google Tag Manager is not a simple tool. Even though you can get started just in a couple of hours, to get a proper introduction and then dig deeper into the nuances will require a lot of your time (most likely, years). Especially, if you try to do that on your own.
I have taken the long path of “learn by myself” and have spent way too much time. I still think till this day that if I had taken some GTM courses, this whole learning journey would have been much faster and more efficient. So if you want to avoid my mistakes and progress much faster, I have a solution.
If you are an aspiring GTM user who wants to take a shortcut to mastering the tool sooner, this Google Tag Manager course bundle is exactly what you need.
Over the last several years, the digital analytics landscape has drastically changed (e.g. Apple’s ITP, privacy regulations, the launch of Google Analytics 4, etc.). And things are not slowing down.
Don’t be left behind. Stay sharp and up-to-date.
The courses in this bundle are updated to reflect those changes:
- Many examples show how to implement Google Analytics 4 (from basic setups to complex ecommerce implementations)
- Unlock Google Tag Manager’s potential by using powerful features
- Learn how to work and benefit from server-side tagging
Still using Universal Analytics? Not a problem! Enroll now and you will also get the previous versions of the courses with Universal Analytics examples (including Enhanced Ecommerce setup).
GTM Course for Beginners will teach you:
- How to save money and time, be in control of your website tracking, launch tracking campaigns faster, and avoid hassles with developers
- How to implement Google Analytics 4, Facebook Pixel, etc.
- How to measure valuable and important website interactions which drive real insights
- How to make your tag management GDPR-compliant
- How to apply your new knowledge in actual real-life projects
Intermediate Google Tag Manager course will teach you:
- How to access custom data on a website without developer
- How the Data Layer actually works (let’s go beyond the beginner level)
- How to create advanced triggers with CSS selectors
- How to deal with iFrames
- How to configure GA4 Ecommerce setup (from A to Z)
- An easy-to-understand introduction to the technical (and necessary) topics: HTML, CSS, RegEx, DOM, cookies.
- How to use and benefit from server-side tagging
Is this Google Tag Manager bundle right for you?
Both courses in the bundle are designed for digital marketers and analysts who want to get more control over their website tracking. After completing both courses, you will know not only the essentials of GTM but you will take your skillset to a whole new level.
This bundle is right for you:
- if you are totally new to Google Tag Manager
- or if you have been using Google Tag Manager for a while but are still thinking that you’re just scratching the surface
- if you want to have more flexibility/power while managing tracking codes
- if you want to properly implement GA4 Ecommerce Tracking
- if you don’t want to spend months trying to figure out things on your own
- if you like to learn things by actually doing practical tasks
- if you want to be prepared for the future of web analytics
- if you want learn how to benefit from server-side tagging
- if you want to become a Google Tag Manager professional
This course is not for you if:
- You want to learn how to track mobile apps or AMPs (accelerated mobile pages). This course explains only regular website tracking techniques
- You are afraid of “getting your hands dirty” with a bit more technical topics (like HTML, CSS, etc.)
- You think that GTM can/should 100% replace developers in your projects. You will learn how to reduce dependency on developers but you CANNOT avoid them 100%.
This course is on-demand. You can learn at your own pace and apply new knowledge on your own GTM account.
Amazing course, can we get the videos for the server side tagging portion in the advanced lessons?
It says there are videos when you watch the introduciton, but then there are just pdf screenshots when you look at what has been uploaded.
So far that is all what we have, I will update it as soon as I get it.