The “One-Stop Solution” To Everything You’ll Ever Need To Know When It Comes To Success On Amazon, No Matter Your Starting Skill Level.Details
Dozens of Quick Tips – and Battle-Proven Marketing Strategies – That Can Double or Triple Your Response Rates as They Have for Others!
Does my marketing advice really work?
Listen to what just a few of my client have said about and achieved with my help… and then judge for yourself:
- Chubb Institute ran newspaper ads to sell its IT training services. I changed the cover of their course catalog, wrote a new headline for their ad – and their response promptly doubled.
- A landing page I wrote to sell an e-book generated an unheard of 33% conversion rate … meaning out of every three people visiting the page, one purchased the product.
- A direct mail package I wrote for an accounting software package generated a staggering 10X more sales than their control mailing.
- A publisher of options trading courses says, “Bob’s promotion was a breakthrough – our most profitable mailing in over 2 years.”
- Another mailing, for a trading software program, tripled response to the control.
- Physician’s Desk Reference had a control that remained unbeaten for years. After they called me in for a consultation and rewrite, the new package pulled triple the orders.
My advice is so on target that it moved the legendary ad man David Ogilvy to say that “everyone should read Bob Bly’s” writings on marketing.
AWAI recently voted me their Copywriter of the Year.
And Early to Rise gave me their Lifetime Marketing Achievement Award last year.
One reason is that I’ve been studying, practicing, and writing about marketing nonstop for 3 decades … and these folks think what I have to say is worth paying attention to.
But how can you get the best of my selected marketing advice in a convenient, quick-reading format?
Recently, I assembled several years’ worth of my collected marketing guidance in a new 119-page e-book — Bob Bly’s Marketing X-Files
It’s packed with dozens of quick-reading, practical, response-doubling marketing tips and tactics.
In this new volume, you will discover:
- 4 ways to market your product or service during a recession — page 5.
- Copywriting secrets of a master fundraiser – page 53.
- Double your online sales with a print catalog – page 106.
- How to proofread better than your spell-checker – page 37.
- How to win back lost business – page 54.
- The simple word change that sold 60% more fruit cakes by mail – page 109.
- Describe your product’s benefits at all 3 levels – page 110.
- Double your e-mail click-through rates with a new subject line – page 13.
- How to get the customer’s e-mail address when she orders by phone or mail – page 112.
- Dick Benson’s 10 secrets of successful direct mail – page 55.
- Does supermarket pricing really work? – page 39.
- Become a better copywriter by falling asleep on the job – page 56.
- 10 ways to increase direct mail response rates with lift letters – page 14.
- 7 steps to a winning advertising strategy – page 58.
- How to be funnier when telling a joke – page 40.
- 7 e-mail offers that can get you more clicks and sales – page 104.
- Stop spam filters from blocking your e-mails – page 59.
- Free software marketing tips – page 6.
- 6 ways to write web pages that search engines can find – page 62.
- Get free premiums from the federal government to use in your marketing – page 42.
- Tom Collins’ 10 secrets for writing great space ads – page 116.
- The 3 things Jeff Bezos says made Amazon successful on the web – page 63.
- 10 essentials for outrageous online marketing success – page 11.
- What copywriters are charging today – page 65.
- 3 ways to optimize your search engine rankings – page 43.
- How to market your business on a shoestring budget – page 7.
- 5 savvy direct mail design suggestions – page 66.
- Why you should always wear a jacket with two pockets when attending networking functions – page 45.
- 5 steps to becoming a better writer – page 68.
- Triple your orders by holding the customer’s check for a month before you cash it – page 103.
- 6 common web marketing mistakes and how to avoid them – page 12.
- Play this type of music in your store to increase sales – page 46.
- Where to place hyperlinks in e-mails and landing pages – page 69.
- Nick Usborne reveals how to write great home pages – page 73.
- Does it pay to send the same direct mail package to the same list twice – page 8.
- How to get past voice mail when cold calling – page 75.
- 4 ways to increase response to market research surveys – page 47.
- Increase response rates in lead generation with a bait piece – page 9.
- Donald Trump’s 10 secrets of entrepreneurial success – page 776.
- Forecast direct mail response rates with uncanny accuracy – page 48.
- 10 ways to make yourself magnetically attractive to other people – page 10.
- 3 great questions to ask when interviewing subject matter experts – page 77.
- The 5 commandments of writing for your reader – page 49.
- “Scarsdale Diet” author reveals how to write for the reader – page 79.
- 3 steps to writing copy that boosts your search engine rankings – page 15.
- 3 proven techniques for keeping your new business pipeline full – page 17.
- A neat little trick increases average order size 14% — page 80.
- What pulls best – one long landing page or a landing page on multiple sequential screens? – page 81.
- Choosing the right domain name – page 18.
- 3 little-known strategies for increasing the sale of luxury products – page 84.
- 4 tips for writing more powerful white papers – page 20.
- 8 rules for writing kick-butt online copy that sells – page 22.
- How to supercharge your copywriting – page 85.
- The 6 commandments of creating winning Johnson boxes – page 23.
- 3 proven ideas for creating a sense of urgency in your copy – page 26.
- Collect past-due invoices faster – page 88.
- How to make sure the prospect reads the paragraph in your copy you feel he absolutely must read to be sold – page 27.
- Where to find wholesale merchandise to sell via mail order and online – page 88.
- 12 words that increase response rate by 15% — page 29.
- Online test shows whether your home page downloads too slowly – page 89.
- How to calculate lifetime customer value and use it to out-market your competition – page 32.
- 8 reasons why donors give money to nonprofit organizations – page 91.
- The world’s most powerful networking secret – page 35.
- Why putting too many keywords in your web copy can hurt your search engine rankings – page 92.
- The secret to raising price without reducing sales – page 96.
- A sure-fire way to become a more confident and polished public speaker – page 99.
- Don’t waste time with unqualified prospects – page 36.
- A technique that increases e-mail response rates almost every time – page 100.
- And dozens more…..
Praise for Bob Bly’s marketing
and business advice
“You are awesome! I will always come to you first for the products that I need. You have class, integrity, brilliance, naturally gifted, and you are second to none! I am impressed with and appreciate your prompt response.”
“Once in a blue moon, you get the chance to meet a living legend, one of the great men who has shaped his chosen field. In my unending pursuit of powerful marketing, I came face-to-face with just such a man. Robert Bly is America’s Top Copywriter and a genius marketer. He’s authored over 70 books for McGraw Hill and others, and gets paid more per word than nearly every author in America. Like all great men, he is a teacher and mentor extraordinaire. He freely shares the secrets of turning marketing into money.”
“Bob, your stuff is always so good that even though I’m retired now, I have to read it!”
“You are someone I’ve grown to admire greatly. You share your knowledge with and encourage people in achieving their dreams, trying new things, and learning tricks of the trade. It’s a rare ‘guru’ in our world today who is thoughtful and kind enough to help up and comers find the path to success. In my opinion, you are the very best. I’m grateful to you.”
“After considering a number of high-level marketing professionals and reflecting on the matter for several weeks, I made the decision to ask Bob Bly to share the stage with me for my Twin Keys to Wealth-Building Conference. The reason I chose Bob is because I am convinced that he can deliver more tangible value to conference attendees than any other marketing or Internet expert on the planet.”
–Robert Ringer, best-selling author
“I love your e-mails. Read every single one of them as they come in.”
–Dr. Paul Hartunian
“I have huge admiration for your work. You’re one of the few guys out there selling real information — and selling it at a reasonable price! I think what you’re doing is head and shoulders above others.”
“I receive so many e-mail offers — too many — but Bob always delivers a product worth having. The marketplace for writing and marketing products has become over-hyped; in that environment it’s reaffirming to see that Bob continues to stand for a level of quality that matters — and happily, at a price that works. ”
“Thank you for sending out your e-mail newsletter. There hasn’t been a single issue you’ve sent out that I didn’t learn something.”
“I have bought a lot of your info products. The price is the most reasonable of what anyone is asking for their info products, especially considering the information is more to the point and more valuable than 99.99% of what is out there on the Internet.”
Act now and save $30
What does it cost to profit from the utterly pragmatic, battle-tested marketing ideas in my Marketing X-Files?
If I charged you my hourly rate for the time I originally spent researching and writing all this material over the course of several years, my labor alone would conservatively come to around $18,575.
On the other hand, if I just charged you for my time rereading, editing, and assembling this material into my X-Files, my time involved would be more like $2,500 – a much more reasonable fee to pay me.
But Bob Bly’s Marketing X-Files won’t cost you $18,575 … or $2,500 … or even $100.
The list price on my X-Files is $59, and that’s what we’ll be charging for it later in the year.
But when you order now, Bob Bly’s Marketing X-Files is yours for only $29 … a savings of $30 off the regular rate … less than I charge for just 5 minutes of my time.
And that’s what it costs you ONLY if you enjoy – and profit handsomely from – these tips and ideas.
If you don’t, the cost is zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada….
Try it risk-free for 90 days
If, after reviewing Bob Bly’s X-File, you don’t agree that the marketing ideas on it can easily double or triple your response rates….
Or you are dissatisfied for any reason … or for no reason at all … just let me know within 90 days.
You’ll get a full product refund – no questions asked. And you may keep the e-book free, with my compliments.
That way, you risk nothing.
So what are you waiting for?
To order Bob Bly’s Marketing X-Files on a 90-day risk-free trial basis, click below now:
P.S. Order Bob Bly’s X-Files today and you get a FREE 50-page Special Report, 17 Secrets the World’s Most Successful Marketers Know (list price: $29).
In it, you’ll discover:
- The “MAD FU” formula for instantly qualifying any prospects … and knowing whether they’re a good fit for your business – page 44.
- How a tiny Yellow Pages ad can keep your phone ringing with new business every day of the year – page 24.
- Easy “no-brainer” marketing technique doubles the leads generated by your ads, direct mail, and Web marketing – page 3.
- What Great Gatsby author F. Scott Fitzgerald can show you about getting free publicity any product or service – page 40.
- 3 things you must know about renting mailing lists before you send out your next direct mail campaign … page 14.
- And more….
To order Bob Bly’s Marketing X-Files … and get your FREE Bonus Report