I will show you how to use social selling to close sales effortlessly through social media, DM's and text messages without having to use sale calls for your course, coaching, consulting, mentorship and service based business.Details
If you own a website, you’ve probably had an email from a random person offering you money for links… A lot of the times, they can be dodgy, but there is also an untouched gold mine sitting in your email inbox.
Whilst it may take 1,000 visitors to generate a couple dollars of ad revenue… If you have 1,000 organic visitors per month to your blog, it’s likely worth $100+ PER LINK.
However, it’s also against Google’s guidelines to sell links AND a lot of the people emailing you are looking for freebies or quite simply, don’t know what the hell they’re doing!
But This Is Still A Billion Dollar Industry
Whilst there hasn’t been an up to date study, Ahrefs in 2016 found nearly 20% of ALL blogs online were selling links –
What You Learn:
- Link Buying & Selling Industry Primer (A Complete Introduction)
- How To Vet Link Sellers & Avoid Dodgy Deals
- How To Value Your Blog & The Offer
- How Much Should You Charge? (Get The Best Out Of Your Blog)
- Additional Factors To Consider When Selling A Link
- How To Attract More Link Buyers To Your Site
As well as more tips, tricks & how to understand all the industry jargon that’s used to confuse you into selling at cheap rates.