Drive Productivity, Creativity, and Performance with Artificial IntelligenceDetails
4 YEAR BUSINESS DEGREES ARE OUT
Productize Yourself With A Unique Brand, Profitable Offer, and AI-Proof Content Strategy.
Start, grow, and reduce the time you spend on your one-person business (without sacrificing your authenticity).
THE WORLD IS SHIFTING
Why Should I Care About Digital Economics?
The future of work is play.
Modern education is failing.People are losing trust in the system.The shift to online education has already begun.From institution to individual. Centralized to decentralized.Can you see it happening all around you?
- YouTubers are providing free information that universities can’t compete with.
- Instagram accounts that you love and learn from on a daily basis are growing massive followings (you probably know as much as them on the topic).
- Twitter accounts that use nothing but writing to build massive leverage (they don’t have to post shirtless pictures to build a following).
- All other forms of media that are available to anyone that understands how to play the game.
I see this on Twitter almost every other day:“I’ve learned more on Twitter in 6 months than I ever did completing my 4 year degree.”I think it’s safe to say that the future belongs to those that take advantage of this mental & financial wealth transfer.That is to say — those who pursue their curiosity, learn to build, learn to sell, and learn to capture attention in the age of opportunity.It sounds like a dream (and it is, all crazy ideas start as blasphemy), but the reality is that most people have not developed themselves to a point of realizing this potential future.The people you follow on social media saw the opportunity.They were some of the first 2nd tier thinkers of our age.And after speaking, working, and consulting with many of them, I can tell you that they are not “special.”They are just good at the skills listed above.These skills can be trained. Fast.So who is this for exactly?Anybody that falls into one of these categories:
- You don’t understand the ins-and-outs of growing an audience, packaging up the information in your head, and selling it via the infinite scale of the internet.
- You struggle to come up with “Damn, I wish I wrote that” level ideas on a consistent basis (that build authority and trust with the reader).
- If you did start, you would have no idea how what the best route to take would be (and feel like you aren’t experienced enough).
- You’ve already started — but struggle to create your own niche, grow a loyal audience, or create original content (without templates).
- You don’t know how to merge what you love talking about with a profitable product or service (because everything else sounds scammy).
- You don’t have a system for turning ideas into content, subscribers, and sales that can be maintained with 1-hour a day. (Once systemized, you have free time to build more.)
- You’ve gone through all of the free internet content on social media, branding, and online business but still can’t seem to make things work.
- You know there are a lot of social media growth, freelancing, content creation, and other paid courses but feel like they are all the same (and aren’t sure which you can confidently invest your money in).
- Lastly, you don’t have the time to spend all day trying to grow on all social media platforms, send outreach messages, write newsletters, write blog posts, film videos, and still have the time to do anything else.
Did one of those hit a pain point? (That’s what I’m trying to do here).If it did, I will solve all of those problems for you in the next 90 days.
Phase 0) Digital Economics 101
The Digital Economics 101 module will open 1 week prior to the cohort start date.This is an onboarding module that will get you up to speed so we can get straight into the material.This will be required to finish before the start date.
- Gain a deep understanding of all of the pieces in the digital economy.
- Learn about the future of media and code — the front-end and backend of the internet — so you can focus your efforts.
- Understand digital leverage, distribution, no-code tools, and digital assets so you can take part in the mental & financial wealth transfer.
Phase 1) Creating A Meaningful Niche
Every day I hear people going on and on about trying to find their niche.I also hear people talking about how they don’t know how to combine what they love talking about with what will sell.You already have the answer. You just don’t have the clarity.
- Develop a long-term strategy to create your own niche — meaning you don’t have to worry about your “competition” playing status games.
- Discover your life’s work, curiosities, and obsessions. I see too many people that are uncertain about this for years.
- Cultivate and turn your vision, goals, and values into a brand that attracts an audience you love interacting with (and that will buy from you, and only you).
Phase 2) Content Strategy
There is one thing that separates those who make it in the digital economy and those who don’t.It’s the quality, articulation, and perceived originality of their content.The content you post has to make sense to the people you attract.Everyone has a different voice and tone that they resonate with. That they are congruent with and trust.It has to change their thought patterns or behavior — that’s what makes you memorable.That’s what separates you from the sea of people posting surface-level copy-cat style posts.Example and putting my money where my mouth is:
- Become an expert-level speaker or writer on the topics you care about.
- Never run out of content ideas for your posts or promotions (without using content templates — that’s how you stay a commodity).
- Create posts, blogs, tweets, images, and videos that resonate with other’s on a deep level. People will actually ask you how you got so good at what you do.
- Separate yourself from the ocean of B-tier creators that struggle to sell their products, services, andhave their ideas stick in the head of their audience.
- Implement our Epistemic Research Method — which is just a fancy way of saying scientific research method… but it’s for researching your mind to craft brilliant content and product ideas.
Phase 3) Crafting Your Offer
Most people are sitting on a goldmine of skills, experience, and knowledge (that they can use to help people 1-2 steps behind them).That is what people pay for.Considering 95% of the market are beginners… if you are good at something, you can help them get to your level (no matter how “basic” you think the information is).Do you not watch basic content all day anyway? People don’t want new information, they want to be reminded of what works.
- Use our Minimum Viable Offer strategy to start monetizing immediately (and have something to improve over time, rather than procrastinating until it’s perfect).
- Have a strategy for reducing the time you spend working over time (as you build leverage and improve your offer).
- Know how to create your own customers from the audience you are building, instead of “finding” the right customer for your offer.
- Take the guesswork out of building coaching, consulting, or digital product offers.
Phase 4) Marketing Strategy
You aren’t making money because you aren’t promoting yourself or your offer.That is literally the only way to make money. Have something desirable and consistently put it in front of peoples’ faces.In Phase 4, I will show you how to systemize, automate, and be consistent with simple promotions.You will be able to make money without having the chance of forgetting to do it (or letting fear of failure get in the way).
- Learn to sell on social media, in your writing, and across different platforms.
- Have consistent sales coming in while focusing on your meaningful message (no need to sound salesy all the time).
- Learn advanced automation strategies that you can implement at your own pace, especially once you validate your offer.
Bonus) The Creator Command Center
The Creator Command Center is a Notion template that houses all of the systems.This is how you will manage your brand, content, offer creation, marketing strategy, and systemized promotions for consistent sales.
Bonus) Live Product Build & Launch
In the first Digital Economics Cohort, I built out my course The 2 Hour Writer.I have videos showing how I build it with the strategies in phase 3 and 4.There is a bonus module that shows how I had an $85,000 launch that resulted in my first $100K month.I did this to prove the strategies inside Digital Economics work if you stick to the plan.And, this past Black Friday, I blew my that monthly high out of the water in 4 days.That’s the power of these strategies if you stay consistent with your life’s work.
Sales Page | Files Size: 23.66GB
Members Exclusive: Only active IMwarriorTools members can participate to access this course. Please login your account to see payment links.
This GB Course are products that we acquire at extra cost. It’s our way of bringing you brand new cutting-edge course at a massive reduction in price to you. Each member who is interested in accessing download links immediately will need to pay small amount to access the course. All active members will have access to the course 120 Days from the day it posted.