Get More Influence, Sales and Cash Flow with Infinite Sales. Enroll in the FREE Test Group Now! Open for a Limited Time!Details
When You’re Finished, You’ll Have a Complete Plan For Generating
Free Organic Traffic
…From the Web’s Top Traffic Channels Such as:
HINT: SEO today isn’t just about Google. Modern search marketers understand that their customers are looking for them across all search channels, and fortunately that’s exactly what we’re covering in this master class and certification.
Think SEO is dead?
Nope. SEO isn’t dead, but it has changed.
Thanks to Google’s Panda and Penguin updates, the old rules of SEO no longer apply. Today, to get ranked (and stay ranked), site owners need to emphasize user experience over traditional variables such as links and keyword density.
More importantly, they need to optimize based on the user’s INTENT (and not just the search bots). This is quite simply the biggest shift to occur in Search Marketing since the launch of Google.
It’s called: IBSO.
The Future of Search Marketing Is “IBSO”
(Intent Based Search Optimization)
Modern search marketing has an entirely new set of rules than older, outdated forms of SEO:
STEP 1: Identify the INTENT and context of the prospect. (This is easier than you think once you have the tools and know how it’s done.)
STEP 2: Create an asset (i.e. blog post, podcast, sales page, product detail page, tool, pricing page, etc.) that satisfies that intent.
STEP 3: Determine where those assets should “live.” (IMPORTANT: SEO is no longer about Google, exclusively. Modern Search Marketers understand that search marketing now includes channels such as YouTube, Amazon, Pinterest, your own website/blog, iTunes, and even local search sites such as Yelp.)
STEP 4: Anticipate the next logical step the searcher will take, and build your user experience around that “ascension target.” (For example, if I’m Googling a term like ‘freshbooks pricing’, a FREE 14-Day Trial offer is a proper ascension path for that intent.)
If all this seems complicated, it’s really not.
BUT the rules have changed, and if you want to compete in the search channels today, you need to understand these new rules and the step-by-step process for implementing them.
And fortunately, that’s exactly what you’re about to learn…
FACT: Today, More Than Ever Before, Businesses Need MODERN Search Marketers Who Understand the Difference Between What Used To Work…and What Actually Works Today
I’m not going to spend a lot of time convincing you on the importance of search marketing…
The fact is, 95% of marketers are already utilizing some form of marketing and 90% of buyers say “they’ll find you” when they’re ready to buy…
…so search marketing is quite simply: unavoidable!
And why would you want to avoid it?
Right now, at this very moment, there are cash-in-hand buyers looking for your product or service, and if you can ensure that these find YOU (instead of your competitors), most of the truly “hard work” of marketing is done.
There’s just one problem: Most search marketers are still acting like it’s 2009. They’re the proverbial ostrich with their head stuck in the sand…unwilling to admit that search has changed.
That’s where you come in.
As a Certified Search Marketing Specialist, you are uniquely qualified to help brands establish an organic traffic strategy that generates more inbound traffic and leads through multiple search channels (not just Google).
More specifically, in this Master Class and Certification, you’ll learn:
In this master class, you’ll learn:
- How to use the Intent-Based Keyword Research Planner to make your products and services discoverable when your prospects are ready to buy.
- The 7-Point “Search Health Audit Checklist” that trains you to identify and remove crippling search issues (Keyword research, content and link building are useless until you remove these problems.)
- How to use UXO and RXO best practice to build a “white hat”, sustainable search strategy that plays by post-Penguin and Panda rules.
- The 11-point domain level SEO audit that trains you to identify and remove crippling search issues that must be fixed first (Keyword research, content and link building are useless until you remove these problems.)
- A simple Google “command” that identifies SEO problems in 5-minutes or less. (This old search marketer’s trick instantly reveals major issues you’re having with Google like page structure, indexing and “negative SEO” problems.)
- The 12-Point page level SEO audit you’ll apply to every important page on your website (Get pages ranked by hunting down and fixing issues like keyword cannibalization, page redirect issues and duplicate content.)
- The simple 4-Step blog post update process that leverages Google’s “QDF algorithm” and breathes new life into the content you’ve already spent time and energy creating.
- 7 natural ways to build authoritative backlinks to your website so you can get your site ranked for the keywords that matter without feeling “icky” about it.
- How to leverage search and drive organic traffic on every platform that matters including:
- 6 Google SEO elements to keyword optimize on every page of your website (Plus the 2 additional elements to optimize on every blog post)
- The 4 critical YouTube video SEO elements (3 of the 4 video SEO elements that matter on YouTube today have absolutely nothing to do with keywords.)
- 5 ways to increase product rankings on Amazon including a powerful, “set it and forget it” tool that leverages the most important Amazon ranking factor: Verified Reviews.
- 6 iTunes SEO ranking factors that will drive your podcast to the top of the charts (Look out for the section on podcast publishing frequency)
- 4 Pinterest search elements to optimize including the most effective way to design and keyword target pins and boards.
- 5 ways to increase rankings on review sites like Yelp and TripAdvisor and the one search algorithm element that trumps the number of reviews you are receiving.
In short, Search Marketing Specialists (a.k.a. “SEO Masters”) are able to not only increase search rankings and drive traffic …they are able to transform that traffic into leads and sales.
If you’re interested in becoming such a “SEO Master,” then I have one question for you…
Are You A “Doer”…or Just a “Talker?”
(or…Why You Might Want To Get Certified)
Let’s face it: SEO experts are a dime a dozen.
So how do you separate those who “walk the talk” from the ones who merely…
That’s the problem!
And at DigitalMarketer, it was our problem, too. You see, we don’t just teach marketing best practices, we actually DO MARKETING for businesses that we ACTUALLY OWN.
We aren’t researchers. We aren’t journalists.
We’re business owners running companies (both online and offline) in B2B and B2C markets selling everything from cosmetics to camping equipment to industrial water filters and everything in-between.
In other words: WE ACTUALLY DO THIS STUFF…
…so we know how hard it is to find truly skilled people who know what they’re talking about.
And that’s why we created the “Search Marketing Mastery” course and certification.
We built this certification to train our own team members, but in the spirit of “open sourcing” our business (which is what DigitalMarketer is all about) we’re now making this certification and training available to the world.
In short, we’re making it available to YOU…
Search Marketing Mastery Course Details
In this 8-hour course you’ll learn everything you need to know about how to drive more qualified search traffic to grow your business.
Lesson 1: From the Instructor
Lesson 2: The Content of this Course
Lesson 3: The Certification Exam
Lesson 4: The State of Search
Lesson 5: The 3 players
Lesson 6: Discoverability & Availability
Lesson 7: What are Search Queries?
Lesson 8: Search Marketing Goals
Lesson 9: Introduction to Earned Media & Link Building
Lesson 10: Introduction to UXO & RXO
Lesson 11: Intent Based Search Optimization (IBSO)
Lesson 1: The Big Picture
Lesson 2: How We Use Search Engines
Lesson 3: The Tyranny of Physical Space
Lesson 4: The Long Tail of Search
Lesson 5: Intent Based Keyword Research
Lesson 6: Finding Intent & Context
Lesson 7: Building Customer Avatars
Lesson 8: Intent Based Avatars
Lesson 9: Keyword Research Tools
Lesson 10: Keyword Modifiers
Lesson 11: Intent Based Keyword Research: Example 1
Lesson 12: Intent Based Keyword Research: Example 2
Lesson 13: Choosing Assets
Lesson 1: The Big Picture
Lesson 2: Choosing the Right Channel
Lesson 3: Ascension as Optimization
Lesson 4: Channel Optimization: Web Page
Lesson 5: Channel Optimization: Blog
Lesson 6: Channel Optimization: Amazon Product Page
Lesson 7: Channel Optimization: YouTube
Lesson 8: Channel Optimization: Pinterest
Lesson 9: Channel Optimization: iTunes
Lesson 10: Channel Optimization: Review Sites
Lesson 1: The Big Picture
Lesson 2: About Content Management Systems
Lesson 3: Domain Audit: Site Command
Lesson 4: Domain Audit: Google Webmaster Tools
Lesson 5: Domain Audit: Google Analytics
Lesson 6: Domain Audit: Sitemap
Lesson 7: Domain Audit: robots.txt
Lesson 8: Domain Audit: Backlinks
Lesson 9: Domain Audit: 404 Page
Lesson 10: Domain Audit: Internal Site Search
Lesson 11: Domain Audit: Navigation
Lesson 12: Domain Audit: Accessibility
Lesson 13: Domain Audit: Mobile
Lesson 14: Page Audit: Value
Lesson 15: Page Audit: Layout & Design
Lesson 16: Page Audit: Mobile
Lesson 17: Page Audit: Keyword Targeted
Lesson 18: Page Audit: Keyword Cannibalization
Lesson 19: Page Audit: Cross-Linking and Siloing
Lesson 20: Page Audit: Shareability
Lesson 21: Page Audit: Duplicate Content
Lesson 22: Page Audit: Stranded Page
Lesson 23: Page Audit: Redirects
Lesson 24: Page Audit: robots.txt and Meta robots
Lesson 25: Page Audit: Page Load Speed
Lesson 1: The Big Picture
Lesson 2: Paid and Owned Media
Lesson 3: Link Building Today
Lesson 4: Earning Links: Cross Linking
Lesson 5: Earning Links: Competitive Research,
Lesson 6: Earning Links: Content that is Generous
Lesson 7: Earning Links: Build Link Bait
Lesson 8: Earning Links: Create Primary Research
Lesson 9: Earning Links: Getting Out More
Lesson 10: Earning Links: Newsjacking
Lesson 11: The Last Word