At Last, You’ll Have A Powerful Analytics Dashboard That Will Help You...Make Smart Business DecisionsDetails
Google AdWords: A Step-by-Step Guide
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to create and manage your own Google Adwords campaigns.
“This course showed me EXACTLY what I wanted to know. Concise & brief so it wasn’t an overload of info but at the same time, it was EXTREMELY informative. I would recommend this to anyone and EVERYONE starting out in the field.” -Matt C.
“A perfect course for the Adwords beginner that hits on all the things you might miss learning Google’s platform on your own. Well worth the time and money.” -Jeff K.
Are you ready to start your first AdWords campaign, but not really sure where to begin? Overwhelmed or confused by all of the keywords, bids, and ad groups that paid search involves? You’ve come to the right place.
I will guide you step-by-step as you create and manage your first campaign. Watch lectures, view screen share demos, and follow along as I create campaigns for a fictional footwear company.
What do you get by signing up for this course?
- Lifetime access to 27 lectures, which include video lectures, screen-share demos, and handpicked complementary resources. The course is expected to take 3-5 hours to complete, as you are encouraged to build your campaigns right alongside this course.
- $100 in free advertising credits (for new AdWords accounts in US & Canada). Just sign up for the course, send me an email (listed in lecture 4), and I’ll send you the promo code and explain how to apply it.
- 10 Review Quizzes, one at the end of each section.
- Certificate of completion to show to your boss/clients/self, indicating that you know how to build and manage AdWords campaigns.
- A full refund & a free 30-minute digital marketing consultation (via Google Hangout) if you launch, and don’t make your course fee money back in leads and sales within 30 days.
This course is perfect for:
- Small Businesses who know they want to use AdWords to increase traffic and conversions but don’t have the budget to hire out a digital agency. I’ll show you how to do your paid search marketing completely in-house.
- Service Professionals who don’t have a lot of time for marketing. I’ll show you how you can create your AdWords campaign in less than a day, and how to manage your campaign by spending less than 30 minutes per week.
- Marketers/CMOs/Digital Marketers in larger companies who are looking to improve their tool belt and get more site traffic. Many employers will cover the course fee, since it’s an investment that can reap dividends by as early as tomorrow.
- Owners of new websites or blogs. Since SEO (organic traffic) takes months or even years to build and get you on the front page of Google, AdWords is the perfect way to get immediate traffic to your site. You can be on the first page of Google and have real, interested customers on your website by tomorrow.
- Entrepreneurs looking to test out an idea or website. What better way to see if people are interested in your idea than to put out a real ad and see if people click on it and show engagement on your site? AdWords is perfect for early-stage research and testing of a new product or service.
There are hundreds of AdWords courses out there, but most of them leave you more confused than when you started by bogging you down with feature-overload. I use my years of experience to trim away the confusing aspects of AdWords and narrow them down to the simple essentials, while also including all of my best “tricks and tips” to streamline your success and launch a successful campaign.
I have created and managed dozens of Google AdWords accounts for clients selling things from accounting software to chicken soup. I’m an official Google Partner and up-to-date on the latest and best AdWords practices. I am also the creator and manager of DigitalMarketingBeginner, a top source for novices in the digital marketing arena.
AdWords can immediately multiply your website traffic and put your latest promotions and messaging in front of customers who are already searching for your product on Google. I’m excited to see you take advantage of this great tool, and to guide you step-by-step as you launch your first AdWords campaign!
- Computer and internet
- Google account (free)
- Business or personal website to direct ads towards
- Over 28 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- Lifetime access to 28 lectures and 10 quizzes
- Certificate of completion
- Learn how to successfully create your first Google Adwords campaign. This includes the ability to choose campaigns, create ad groups, write ads, set bids, and create ad extensions.
- Learn how to spend just 30 minutes per week managing your existing campaigns.
- Learn 10 tips about how to lower your costs (ad spend paid to Google) and increase your conversions (sales, website sign-ups, leads).
- (Bonus) Learn how to launch Display Ad Campaigns
- Small businesses doing Adwords in-house
- Digital marketers in mid-sized/large companies adding to their tool belt
- Owners of new websites or blogs who need immediate traffic and sales
- Entrepreneurs testing new ideas and products
- Professionals and offices who need advertising, but don’t have a lot of time