Learning retargeting ads on Google, Facebook, YouTube, and AdRoll gets a lot easier when you take this course now!Details
Google Adwords for Mobile Apps – The DIY Guide
This course is about teaching you advertising mobile apps on Google’s search engine and media display network.
Asi Ace Meir, Experienced Mentor and Google Certified Partner, teaches the course.
Asi will walk you through the lessons using Hands-on videos and Presentations; the Google adwords essentials that will let you use the platform with a focus on mobile apps.
The course will be divided into small chunks of instructional videos in order to stay focused and make the material easy to digest.
You should take this course if you like to reach global audiences in a fast growing market.
Also, you should consider taking this course if you don’t like to pay a monthly fee to an unnecessary middleman.
I believe that if you developed an app you will be able to handle the adwords interface and following my steps we’ll make sure you’ll do it right.
- Motivation To Succeed
- Technology “touch” (not for people who suffer from technophobia)
- Mobile App (optional)
- Gmail and a valid credit card, in order to open an adwords account.
- Over 22 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- By the end of this course you will have a running adwords campaigns that will bring your app traffic, downloads and users
- Mobile apps developers who want to intensify their app reach
- SEM managers who want to improve their skills and expand their clients circle
- Advertising agencies who want to empower their SEM managers with more tools their toolbox
- People with technical skills who want to learn a new profession