The #1 New York Times Bestseller YOU ARE A BADASS IS THE SELF-HELP BOOK FOR PEOPLE WHO DESPERATELY WANT TO IMPROVE THEIR LIVES BUT DON'T WANT TO GET BUSTED DOING IT.Details
GTD Live is the audio version of David Allen’s complete two-day seminar. This 10-MP3 set brings you the powerful principles of Getting Things Done, including the Mastering Workflow, Managing Projects & Priorities models. Recorded live, this will give you a great hands-on experience with the GTD approach, at your own pace. Take part in the exercises presented, just as if you were in the room with David by your side. It’s a great way to get started with GTD, or refresh what you’ve already built and learned.
Topics presented include:
– The best practices of Mastering Workflow
– The productive experience of GTD
– The power of the Mind Sweep process for clearing your mind
– Clarifying your work and the walking through the decision making models
– Organizing email and setting up your filing systems
– Dealing with procrastination
– Clarifying your priorities with the Horizons of Focus®
– The power of outcome thinking and focus
– Project thinking and planning with the Natural Planning Model®
Each set includes:
1. 10 MP3 audio files. Approximately 9 1/2 hours of content.
2. BONUS! A digital set of GTD® System Guides featuring the key models referenced in the seminar.
Once you purchase, you will receive an email with a link to download the compressed zip that contains the files.
GTD Live is fresh, clear, informative and effective. The GTD live seminar gives concrete examples that are easily visualized. I can see the information and examples incorporated into my system. It is great for people that have started GTD and are moving towards black belt. -JF