Charisma University is broken into 6 video modules that are designed to get you inspiring and impressing everyone you meet. You can go through the modules at the recommended pace of one per week, completing the daily action guide each day of the workweek, or go through the program at your own pace.Details
GTD Live is the audio version of David Allen’s complete two-day seminar. This 10-MP3 set brings you the powerful principles of Getting Things Done, including the Mastering Workflow, Managing Projects & Priorities models. Recorded live, this will give you a great hands-on experience with the GTD approach, at your own pace. Take part in the exercises presented, just as if you were in the room with David by your side. It’s a great way to get started with GTD, or refresh what you’ve already built and learned.
Topics presented include:
– The best practices of Mastering Workflow
– The productive experience of GTD
– The power of the Mind Sweep process for clearing your mind
– Clarifying your work and the walking through the decision making models
– Organizing email and setting up your filing systems
– Dealing with procrastination
– Clarifying your priorities with the Horizons of Focus®
– The power of outcome thinking and focus
– Project thinking and planning with the Natural Planning Model®
Each set includes:
1. 10 MP3 audio files. Approximately 9 1/2 hours of content.
2. BONUS! A digital set of GTD® System Guides featuring the key models referenced in the seminar.
Once you purchase, you will receive an email with a link to download the compressed zip that contains the files.
GTD Live is fresh, clear, informative and effective. The GTD live seminar gives concrete examples that are easily visualized. I can see the information and examples incorporated into my system. It is great for people that have started GTD and are moving towards black belt. -JF