For the Working Copywriter Ready to Master the Most Lucrative Skill in the Biz
SMASH THROUGH YOUR CURRENT INCOME CAP
+ INDULGE IN CONFIDENCE WHEN YOU…
Learn To Write High-Converting Sales Pages & Gain A Repeatable System For Gaining & Delivering Career-Changing Client Projects
Learn how to reduce your time to market, achieve early traction and build your revenue with the most comprehensive go-to-market program online.
Building Your Go-to-Market Machine
You already know that MANY factors must come together to get your product or service into the hands of your ideal customer… But, you may not know how to build a suitable machine before launching new products, entering new markets, or opening new channels.
Not knowing how can make it incredibly difficult to gain an unfair advantage over your competitors.
When you invest in a proper go-to-market strategy, you avoid:
- Jumping into execution mode before understanding the big picture
- Thinking that because you built it, customers will come
- Wasting valuable resources on doing the wrong things
- Switching your strategy too often and expecting your team to catch up
In this 8-week virtual program, with weekly live calls, we’ll give you a step-by-step plan to:
- Clarify and prioritize your target markets
- Define your ideal customer (and the problems you solve for them!)
- Build your account and prospect lists
- Develop a marketing and sales plan that will land new customers
And most importantly, we’ll build a go-to-market strategy together that will help you win in the market.
Who is This Course For?
If you want to scale, you have to invest time and resources into building a go-to-market strategy. It’s really that simple.
This 8-week course was thoughtfully created for:
- Entrepreneurs and founders who want early momentum and the perfect market for their products
- Marketing and sales leaders who need to develop a solid pipeline of prospects and understand how to close the deal
The course has also been a perfect fit for aspiring entrepreneurs who want to think more critically about their idea and assess market-fit as early as possible.
If you’re looking to develop the skills you need to win in the market over and over again, this course is for you.