Hi, I’m Ryan Lee and after 17+ years online..
generating hundreds of millions of dollars for myself and my clients all from a coffee shop – Entrepreneur.com has called me the “World’s #1 Lifestyle Entrepreneur”.
Email autoresponder not making sales? You need to…
“Supercharge Your Email Autoresponder And Make More Money TODAY – Join McMasters and Get Powerful Video Training, Webinars, Expert Interviews, Private Forum (membership includes the McIntyre Method)”
What is McMasters?
McMasters is a private community for smart, savvy business owners, entrepreneurs, marketing consultants and freelance copywriters who all want to do ONE thing:
Make more money with email marketing.
How will McMasters help you make
more money with email marketing?
Your McMasters membership includes access to several products I’ve already created (the McIntyre Method, Stories That Sell, Gold Interviews, Pages That Convert and more).
Whether you need to get the fundamentals of writing a 10-email autoresponder down, hone your story-telling ability or learn how to create pages that convert, you’ll have everything you need to put pen to paper (or, err, finger to keyboard) and write emails that finally get the customers you believe you deserve.
What do you get when I join?
When you join McMasters, you get access some pretty powerful stuff, including:
- The McIntyre Method. Step by step training on how to write a 10 email autoresponder sequence, and then keep adding to it, so you make sales forever.
- Stories That Sell. Video training on how to write powerful, persuasive email stories for maximum sales impact.
- Pages That Convert. Vide training on how to create landing pages, opt-in pages and sales pages that convert. Landing page software is useful, but only if you’ve got great copy. That’s what you’ll discover in Pages That Convert.
- Audio training with industry experts. Imagine having Andre Chaperon, Ben Settle, Dane Maxwell, Jay White, and other email marketing experts as mentors. That’s what this series of 12 audio training sessions will do for you.
- Private forum. Ask questions and get answers from other people who are trying to do the same thing you are… make more money with email. Plus, get direct access to me, The Autoresponder Guy, in the forum. I’m the most active member inside there; I reply to every post.
- Webinars. Occasionally, get on a webinar with me and the other webinars to talk about how to grow your business. Previous webinar topics include: 80/20 Sales and Marketing, Lifetime Customer Value, and a case study on a profitable Facebook advertising campaign.
Now, to make the deal even sweeter, I’m also going to throw in 10 MORE “fill in the blank” email templates.
I’ve sold batches of 10 templates like this for $500 a pop, but you won’t pay anywhere near that much today.
Because you’re a serious, motivated man or woman who wants to kick ass and takes names. You know you should be doing something with email marketing and autoresponders… but you just haven’t gotten around to it.
Or maybe you have tried it – but you’re not happy with the results.
McMcasters helps you by giving YOU exactly what you need to create powerful, profitable autoresponder sequences for your business.
Why did you create McMasters?
Instead of just selling you a product, I wanted to provide a community… I wanted to have a relationship with my “herd”.
That means… a forum
My vision for McMasters is for it to be a place for people like you and me to come and learn about email marketing, share ideas on what’s working for us and give each other feedback when we need it.
How much is McMasters?
- 599 for a yearly subscription (save 317 every year)
- 229 for a quarterly subscription (pay every 3 months)
- 77 for a monthly subscription (pay every month)
What type of members are inside?
Men like Indiana Jones and women like Lara Croft
…it’s a mixed bunch. We’ve got business owners, marketing consultants, entrepreneurs, freelance copywriters, ecommerce store owners, brick-and-mortar guys and marketing execs.
McMasters attracts people who want to excel at email marketing… by writing emails that get opened, clicked and BOUGHT FROM.