An instant head start on your competition with an INSTANT way to solve client's BLEEDING neck sales problems.Details
- Increase your M&A success rate with our 6-phase M&A approach: (I) Define your M&A strategy, (II) Identify target companies, (III) Build a business case and financial modeling, (IV) Conduct due diligence, (V) Execute transaction, (VI) Conduct post-merger integration
- Define your M&A strategy: (1) Company mission, vision and values, (2) M&A strategic objectives and key performance indicators, (3) M&A team, (4) M&A guiding principles, (5) Target screening criteria
- Identify target companies: (1) Potential target companies and data collection, (2) High-level assessment of potential target companies, (3) Shortlisted potential targets, (4) Financial statements analysis, (5) Business valuation: DCF model, comparable company analysis, and precedent transaction analysis, (6) Targets approved for the business case phase
- Build a business case and an M&A financial model: (1) Strategic benefit, (2) Feasibility, (3) Financial benefit, (4) Comprehensive M&A financial model including acquirer model, target model, merger assumptions & analysis, and pro forma model, (5) Simple Financial model including integration cost, revenue synergy, cost synergy, NPV, ROI, and IRR, (6)Letter of intent or term sheet
- Conduct due diligence(CDD) to identify the likely future performance of a company: (1) Work plan including key business case hypotheses and assumptions, (2) Due diligence to validate key hypotheses and assumptions, (3) Updated business valuation, (4) Recommendation to make (or not) a formal offer to acquire the target company
- Execute transaction: (1) Deal structure, (2) M&A negotiations, (3) Signing and closing the M&A deal
- Conduct successful post-merger integration to ensure the company reaches its cost and revenue synergy targets: (1) Post-merger integration strategy and high-level plan, (2) Post-merger integration detailed plans, (3) Implementation and monitoring
Sales Page | Files Size: 72.7MB
Members Exclusive: Only active IMwarriorTools members can participate to access this course. Please login your account to see payment links.
This GB Course are products that we acquire at extra cost. It’s our way of bringing you brand new cutting-edge course at a massive reduction in price to you. Each member who is interested in accessing download links immediately will need to pay small amount to access the course. All active members will have access to the course 120 Days from the day it posted.